Lisa | 14 | AUS | Slytherin | The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by an invader. The mind is a complex and many-layered thing.
| old url : slytherintothebluebox
my favorite draco headcanon is that as a baby he was a fat ball of happy sunshine and he smiled and giggled all the time and he was just like cutest thing on earth
Awwwwww thanks! I love your url too! hehhehe accio buddies!
Can I just say, traveling with you... I love it.
duality challenge: 1. strength / weakness
An Ordinary Wizarding Level, or O.W.L, is a test taken by students during their fifth year at Hogwarts. The scores a student achieves display which subjects are their strengths and weaknesses, as well as determining whether or not he or she will be allowed to continue taking that subject in future school years.
It’s a trick. It’s just a magic trick
but Neville being the greatest godfather to ever godfather though
- always popping round for dinner in the holidays whenever he can to see his godson
- flooing to the Potters’ as soon as classes have finished on Albus’ birthday so he can spent as much time as he can with him
- making sure that Albus always had someone to talk to about personal stuff when he felt he couldn’t go to either of his parents
- taking both Albus and James out during the first few months after Lily was born to make sure they never felt left out or replaced, and to reassure them that they are still loved
- still joking around with Albus when he finally came to Hogwarts
- whenever he scolded someone in the class that Albus didn’t like or someone that was giving him a hard time, he’s always turn around and give him a sly wink and Albus would stifle a giggle
- helping Albus with homework he was stuck on, whether it was Herbology or not, regardless of having his own work to do or papers to mark because he still remembers how difficult things were for him
- Neville buying him all the things Ginny and Harry thought he was just a little too young for, and then reminding Ginny and Harry about all the shit they used to get up to when they were Al’s age
- Neville inviting Albus to his quarters for lunch and telling him all the childhood stories about his parents and uncles that they had all conveniently “forgot” to mention
- Neville being the best godfather Albus could ever wish for
karen gillan’s photoshoots (inspired by x)
"You want me to tell Uncle Harry that it was YOU that blew up the broom shed? DO YOU?"
i grew up in a big family, the weak don’t survive
Transparent Tardis for your blog :D
jenna coleman’s photoshoots (inspired by x)
AU in which the Doctor is a very sick little boy lying in a hospital bed in a coma and his universe is just a dream. Each of his companions represent the kids in the beds next to him and when they die or leave the ward, they die or leave in his head. Regenerations represent times he nearly woke up or nearly died and the TARDIS represents his life support machine.
what THE HELL is wrong with you
I just want to…